Ken Mertes, Chair of the Monona County Democratic Party, was elected President of the Loess Hills Historical Society at its annual meeting on Sunday, February 21, 2016. Other officers elected were:
Vice President – Jim Robbins of Mapleton
Secretary – Joleene Duff of Onawa
Treasurer – Lou Hewitt of Onawa
The Monona County Historical Museum in Onawa is open on Saturdays and Sunday afternoons throughout the summer.
The Monona County Democrats will hold their next regular monthly dinner meeting at 6:30 p.m. on Thursday April 13, 2017 , at the Beef N Brew in Mapleton, Iowa. All registered Democrats are welcome and invited to attend.
Upcoming EventsNo Events Scheduled
- What’s Happening in the 2016 Election? September 9, 2016
- Trump Squeal Time? August 4, 2016
- Politico: Congress setting new bar for doing nothing April 10, 2016
- Think Healthcare is an New Issue? Think Again! March 27, 2016
- Candidates Announced for 2016 Iowa Primary March 24, 2016